How to remove iTunes iPhone backup password?
I lost everything. I made a backup. But it's asking for a password. I
typed in several passwords that I know but none of them work. How can I
remove the encrypted backup password. Please help!
Don't panic when this happen to you. Sometimes too nervous will make
you can't remember iTunes password. First, you need to relax! Then try
the possible password as below:
* Try 0000 as the password, sometimes the default password is in fact, 0000.
* Try your iTunes Store password. This is most commonly the password to restore your backup.
* Try your 4 digit unlock code for your device. If you have a more
complex unlock code involving characters and such, try that too.
* If you have managed to attempt all the Attempts and nothing has
worked, it seems like you will have to restore and set up the phone as a
* Sometimes, the password can be a really old iTunes password that you
set a long time ago but have since changed it. The original password is
sometimes your backup password. This may be a bug in iTunes but try it
and see if it works.
You try all possible password, but failed. Don't despair yet. Because
there are too many people easy to forget iTunes backup password, crack
iTunes backup password software is created. I am writing this article
because I also came across such thing before, and I used a tool called
SmartKey iTunes Backup Password Recovery to unlock my iTunes password at
last. I also recommended this tool for my friends who need it, they all
reflect this software is able to help them recover encrypted iTunes
backup password easily. If you want to have a try, start here: http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/itunes-backup-password-recovery.html