Tuesday, March 12, 2013

iTunes Backup Password Reset-How to Reset iPhone/iPad/iPod Backup Password iTunes?

Have you ever been asked to help reset one of your relative’s or friend’s iTunes backup password in the past?
* Forgot my password to the encryption to the backup data for my iPhone in iTunes. I am unable to access the backup data.What should I do? Any advice?
* I lent my iPhone to my sister, when she returned it to me, iTunes asking for backup password when I used it, however, my sister forgot the password carelessly.
* I am upgrading my iPhone 4 to iOS 5. I backed up my phone (via iTunes 10.5) and downloaded and installed iOS 5. I connect to iTunes and iTunes is prompting me for a password to "unlock your iPhone backup file."


itunes backup password reset

It’s a big trouble that couldn’t get the backup files with forgotten backup password. However, what if we forgot iTunes backup password, is there still any opportunity to reset iPhone backup password iTunes?

Good question! However, I believe some of iPhone/iPad/iPod users even unfamiliar with iTunes encrypted backup, their backup files have no secrets that they think it is unnecessary to set up the password. So first of all, let’s find out how to encrypted iTunes backup?


Definition of iTunes and encrypted backups
In the iTunes Summary screen, select "Encrypt iPhone backup" if you want to encrypt the information stored on your computer when iTunes makes a backup. Encrypted backups are indicated by a padlock icon, and a password is required to restore the information to iPhone. You may want to write down the password for your backup and store it in a safe place. If you use a Mac, when you set a password you can select to store the password in the keychain. With iOS 4 and later, you can transfer the iOS keychain backup to a new device if you encrypt the backup.

Try iTunes Store password, the default password 0000, even your windows 8 administrator password. You reset iTunes backup password by trying different password again and again, failed again and again! You almost to despair. Once you forgot your iTunes backup password, don’t panics, The more nervous the less things can be remembered. What you need to do is to take a little reset, maybe you can remember your iTunes backup password suddenly.

If a miracle did not happen, do not mean you can’t decrypt iTunes backup any more. You can still reset password with the help of iTunes Backup Password Recovery program. It is a powerful and simple password management tool which can reset any iTunes backup password including iPhone/iPad/iPod, I have tested it on my iPhone 5, and my friend’s iPad and iPod, all worked perfect! If you are interested in how to use iTunes Backup Password Recovery for iTunes backup password reset, you then can refer to: http://lnkd.in/FFBrqb

"How do I reset my iTunes backup password after I forgot it?" If you are asked such questions in the further, you can tell you he or she uses my ways. Welcome comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment