Questions from Apple support communities:
I was just trying to unlock my iPhone on my macbook. Then i was
asked to upgrade to ios 5.1. Of course i did a backup file, if i knew
there a some encrypted backup, i would never do that ...So i try
everything i can remember,i try also 1234 or 1111 or 0000, but don't
work...i even tried my wifi passeword, the iphone name, email
passeword.but those didn't work. I'm desperate...
When these happen on you, don't despair yet. Lots of people who
forgot iPhone/iPod/iPad backup password also like you are looking for
solutions. So today, let's talk about encrypt iTunes backup and
decrypt itunes backup.
Encrypt iTunes Backup
Unluckily, your iPhone was lost or was stolen, you are grieved lose
iPhone at the same time is also very grieved lost important data, you
fear your privacy was leaked. However, if encrypted backup files when
sync your data to the iTunes, everything will be fine.
Thence, let us learn how to encrypted iTunes backup password first. 7 easy steps:
1. Open the iTunes application on your computer.
2. Connect your device to the computer via USB.
3. Click on the icon of your iPhone in the left menu under DEVICES.
4. Under the Summary tab -> Options -> check the box Encrypt iPhone backup.
5. You will be prompted for a password, enter it twice.
6. Click Set Password.
7. Backups will be encrypted from now on when you sync your iPhone.
Decrypt iTunes Backup
We need to use password in many aspects of our lives, such as bank
card password. windows password, facebook password etc. For security,
you cannot use the same password, even if you memory is good, it's
difficult to avoid password loss. For sure, many people are facing with
such a problem. But now the good news is that you can decrypt iTunes
backup password after you forgot it. Anyway, don’t worry. The software
for iTunes backup password crack has been developed.
SmartKey iTunes Backup Password Recovery is a
professional tool for iTunes password unlock. Users can quickly and
effectively crack iPhone password with this program in spite of
complexity or length of the password. Then why choose SmartKey iTunes
Backup Password Recovery?
* It is cheap but it has very powerful functions to complicated and long iTunes password.
* Very simple operation with intuitive interface makes it available for both professionals and novices.
Then how to perform iTunes backup password recovery with SmartKey
iTunes Backup Password Recovery? You may ask. It’s quite easy, find the
info here http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/itunes-backup-password-recovery.html
So, from now on, you will be never afraid of iTunes/iPhone backup password problem!